AMSA Accredited Security Training
VAG offers the following courses to satisfy the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) Convention requirements.
The courses are based on the IMO Model Course Guidelines and Include:
- Ship Security Officer (STCW Reg VI/5)
- Designated Security Person (STCW Reg VI/6)
- Security Awareness Training (STCW Code Section A-VI/6 para. 4)
- Company / Offshore Facility Security Officer Security Training Schedule 2016
Crisis and Emergency Management Exercise Training
VAG runs training for Crisis Management and Incident Management Teams.
- Crisis Management Plan Refresher Training
- Crisis Management Case Study and Case Study Exercise
- Crisis Management Team Teamwork Training
- Crisis Management Simulation Exercise and Exercise Debriefs
Training can be conducted online, on site (clients premises), offshore, or at our training venue in Perth. Training enquiries can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org